Beautiful condition, barely played. Comes with Gibson hardcase.
One of the best-loved acoustics ever made and a true American classic.
The Gibson Hummingbird True Vintage Acoustic Guitar is handcrafted in the USA as a proud addition to their True Vintage collection. A square shoulder dreadnought with a solid, premium Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides, this arresting guitar’s tone is as ruby-throated as its namesake! A round mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard lets your fingers take flight over mother of pearl parallelogram inlays. The Hummingbird guitar’s nut and saddle are crafted from bone.
Binding is 6-ply on top and 4-ply on the back. Vintage “Green Keys” tuners, a mother-of-pearl crown inlay on the headstock, tortoise hummingbird pickguard and a traditional Gibson rosewood bridge complete the vintage-style guitar’s look. Includes premium hardshell case.
- Gloss finish
- Square shoulder dreadnought body
- Premium Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 6-ply top, 4-ply back
- Mahogany neck
- 24-3/4″ scale
- Round neck profile
- Madagascar rosewood fingerboard
- Single-ply binding
- Mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- 1.725″ nut
- Mother-of-pearl crown inlay on headstock
- Custom early ’60s Heritage Cherry sunburst top finish
- Madagascar rosewood bridge
- Mother-of-pearl dot bridge inlays
- White bridge pins
- Vintage gold keystone “Green Keys” tuners
- Tortoise hummingbird pickguard hand-painted and cast ed in the original 1960s mold
- Period-correct bracing